Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Followers

Want to keep up to date with my blog?

For my regular clients, I have adjusted my settings today to send you out new postings as they are published.
please note:  some of my posts will be post dated if I have written them the night before, so they will not show up in your email at odd hours.
This may explain why you may get a blog posting showing up at 9:30 am even though we are at the park.  Mystery solved?  I found out that I was able to choose what time my postings are published.  However, it doesn't seem to show up in our time zone???  So it may be off by a couple of hours, depending on what time zone Blogger is set to.

This post should show up in your inbox.  If not, please let me know and I will correct the email address I have set your blog posts for.

The other way you can follow my blog regularly is to subscribe using the Followers tab in the sidebar.

Thanks!