Monday, June 8, 2009

Emma's first time

I wasn't sure if I should have put this milestone on my personal blog
(knitting, crocheting, my own non-work related stuff), or post it on
the child care blog, as it does have on of my clients in the photos.
So for that reason, I posted it here. Hope you all don't mind, but
it was so exciting I have to share! Emma was so excited in what the
children around her were doing, that she actually sat up in her
swing! And to prove it wasn't by a fluke, she did it a second time
in the same day! It was a big day for firsts for little Emma... this
morning (June 8) she also turned over from her back to her tummy all
by herself! It took about 10 minutes for her to get there, but a few
minutes later she did it again! And her fan club was right there to
cheer her on. What a lucky little girl she is to have so many happy
play mates to encourage her. Thank you everyone for sharing this
moment with us!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")