Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Conversations

I had to write this down to share, before I forgot it.  I love getting to overhear all the cute things these children say when they are interacting with each other.

Girl:  My  bear is cold.

Jennie:  Why?

Girl:  Because my mom's car is blue.  My mom's car is blue and cold.

Boy:  My mom's car is blue, too!  My mom's car is silver and blue!

Girl:  My mom's car is silver and blue, too.

Boy:  My mom's car is cool. You need to get in.  You need to get in and see!

... then it was off to talking about their backpacks, and then deciding on what door of the new dollhouse their little people should go through.  There was a conversation on what room a given door led to - first it was the bathroom, which was debated for a few seconds, then it was finally decided on that the door led to a ballet room.